Monday, August 8, 2016

Austrain Girl - Samantha Lexi

Austrain Girl - Samantha Lexi , She lives in Vienna, Austria. Austrain Girl - Samantha Lexi is a single girl. She like to chat with new people and connect with New group. if you want chat with her or live video conference or call her mobile any time any where.

Hey, Whats up baby !!

Profile Views: 9500+ times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: Austrain Girl - Samantha Lexi

Member Since: August 04, 2016

Gender: Female

Location: Vienna, Austria

Age: 23

Relationship Status: Single

Languages: English

Ethnicity: Asian, Black/African, Caucasian/White, East Indian, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern, Native
American

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight

Music: Lots of



Movies: Lots of

TV: Lots of

Books: lots of

Sports: Barbey, Cricket, shooting, tennis

Interests: Singing, traveling, sleeping

Dreams: missing

Favorite Quotes: Be true of your self.

Best Features: Don't be shy...

Following Massage : Hey I'm Samantha Lexi. I'm form Vienna, Austria. I arrived as a single woman, and I was happy about it. Despite various parts of me craving the attention, care, and love of a relationship, I was so excited about being in put those feelings to one side and got on with my life.